Equine Web Services recommend: Gold Video for horse sellersRequest Gold Video
- This service is priced competitively compared to the cost a photographer visiting your yard and taking still photographs of your horse
- With customers demanding videos this provides a cost effective service for horse sellers
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about videos for selling horses
Q. I am selling a horse, why should I spend money on a video?
- Increasing fuel costs mean that people are cautious about travelling miles to see a horse
- Photographs and the advertising text do not show buyers what they want to see
- A video allows buyers to see the horses paces, level of training and jumping show jumps and/or cross country jumps
- Buyers can see before they travel
- Sellers will get people viewing the horse who are seriously interested in buying the horse
Q. OK. But why should I pay you to video my horse when I can do it with my phone?
- Un-edited clips from a phone or camcorder will include the bits where your horse is not showing himself at his best
- Even minor issues such as being above the bit on a circle or not being in front of the leg for a transition may concern potential buyers and mean they do not come and view your horse
Q. What does Equine Web Services do to the video?
- It is critical that the video clips are edited
- Editing means that the video will only include the clips where your horse is showing his paces, jump etc. at their best
Q. Is there anything else you can do to make the video more attractive to potential buyers?
- Music enhances your horses movements and paces and makes the video more entertaining
Equine Web Services creates entertaining and attractive videos
- The video can either be recorded by Equine Web Services or by you
- It is critical that the video is edited to attract buyers
- It is recommended that music is added
- It is recommended that the video is made available on YouTube and adverts on equine web sites include links to the video